• 100 Things I Love

    I came across a challenge to see if I can come up with 100 things I love in my life.  Deal!  Here goes, not in a specific order....

    I love.....

    1. My husband
    2. my children and grands, including the in-laws
    My crazy family

    3. reading
    4. a good night's sleep
    5. running water - inside the house, like flush toilets and tap water
    6. running water outside - like a creek gurgling
    7. flowers
    8. herbs in my body and in the garden
    9. transportation - walking everywhere would get old fast
    10. technology - my computer, my cell phone, - communication technology I guess
    11. friends - I love people, but really love my close friends
    I so love camping
    12. camping - love, love
    13. the mountains
    14. traveling to places - beautiful places - not that I ever do it, but I would love it I am sure
    15. good music 
    16. my Savior
    17. my extended family - parents, siblings, etc
    18. my camper trailer
    19. St. Bernard's - I miss my Ronon
    20. Mastiff's - I love most large dogs, but these two specifically
    21. Tigers
    22. the ocean - mostly walking on the beach - especially when we lived in BC - camping on the beach was amazing
    23. the forest
    24. picnics
    love bonfires

    25. bonfires
    26. living on a farm - wish I could do it again right now
    27. family reunions - most anyways - Houseman ones are a blast of fun
    28. my bed
    29. my back yard
    30. meeting new people
    31. writing
    32. cooking
    33. listening to my family be musical
    34. helping people - service
    35. being busy
    36. libraries - can wander in them for hours
    37. being prepared - food storage, etc
    38. modern medicine mixed with herbal medicine
    39. the scriptures
    40. studying spanish
    41. planning things
    42. teaching classes - I learn most by teaching
    43. horses
    44. eating good food
    45. sitting on my swing in the back yard
    46. peace - no noise - to ponder
    47. the temple
    48. walking on a forest trail, finding a waterfall or small stream
    49. lady bugs

    Lady Bug Note Generators
    50. butterflies
    51. house plants
    52. Johnny Reid music - going to see him in two weeks!!!
    53. good memories
    54. having a job to be thankful for
    55. when my kids are happy
    56. sleep overs with the grandkids
    57. going for a drive - with no destination in mind
    58. the feeling of coming home - doesn't really matter where home is - just the feeling
    59. being happy
    60. being involved in things - like groups, committees, etc.
    61. learning new things
    62. my faith
    63. my plate collection that goes almost around my entire dinning room - it makes me smile - good memories behind each plate
    64. playing with my family - making memories
    65. a good cup of herbal tea
    66. going for a walk with a friend
    67. singing - but I suck at it - so I only sing with loud music playing
    68. our old prayer rug - we use it at family prayer time
    69. having a roof over my head - not necessarily my home - but the ability to have a home
    70.  tropical birds - macaws, African greys, etc the big ones
    71. greenhouses - I love growing things in greenhouses
    72. gardening
    73. preserving food
    74. watching the news - used to do it with my dad - it's his fault :)
    75. information - I have binders full of information I have gathered on various topics
    76. salty things - like chips, crackers, etc
    77. the days when I don't have headaches - few and far between
    78. enjoying the little things in life
    79. having the cupboards full / the fridge full - I hate shopping for it, but love having it there
    80. having a storage room with supplies and food in it
    81. being somewhat self reliant - with goals in mind to do more
    82. being healthy
    83. losing weight
    84. hot peppers and hot pepper sauces
    85. Essential Oils
    86. cabins in the mountains
    87. eating yummy vegetarian meals
    88. to crochet
    89. all things southwestern decor style
    90. making home made stuff from scratch 
    91. front porches - especially Atwood's front porch
    92. the looks of the old apothecary's
    93. parks, I love walking through parks, and just sitting and enjoying
    94. eyes - they tell so much
    95. happy people - they are easy to be around
    96. a good chick flick movie - could probably do without other movies and tv
    97. blogging - it is my escape and my place to just be and say whatever I want
    98. hearing people talk about their life story - not complaining, but sharing stories
    99. to think outside the box - how can I make things different - how can I do it all myself
    100.  Finally - but not least - I love the dream that someday I may get to travel.  It is only a dream, and will likely never happen, but the dream of traveling is there nonetheless.  Top places I would love to travel and why.

    Wow, I actually had to do some thinking on this post.  It wasn't so easy to come up with 100 things I love.  There are some things I like, some things I hate, but to say I actually love something, was different.  How's about it?  What are some of the things you love?  Could you come up a list of 100 things?

0 comments:

Post a Comment